This year’s round of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties kicked off last night and Disney has finally revealed what we’ll be able to snack on an buy during the party! In years past, Disney has released this info well ahead of the parties. It seems that they’re breaking with tradition and waited until the first one to show the rest of us these goodies!
Let’s start with the merchandise. As usual, there will be ornaments, shirts, pins, mugs and a limited edition MagicBand available for sale at the party. You can pickup these items at the following stores in Magic Kingdom:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament, Passholder items)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments, Passholder items)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)
There will also be a wide variety of treats to eat while at the party! Some of these look very unique and appetizing, others look super super sweet.
I’ll be attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party next week and will report back on some of these treats.